* 1 medium size chicken breast
* Buffalo sauce (we used Frank's)
* Blue cheese crumbles
* Shredded cheddar cheese (we used colby jack but I think cheddar would be best)
* 1 container refrigerated crescent rolls (we used Pillsbury)
1. Marinate chicken breast in buffalo sauce.
2. Bake chicken in oven until fully cooked. Cut up into small pieces.
3. Roll out crescent rolls onto baking sheet so that they lay flat.
4. Add your blue cheese crumbles and your shredded cheddar cheese onto the centers of the crescent pockets. Add as much as you like. We love cheese, so we used A LOT!
5. Add pieces of chicken to each crescent.
6. Fold up crescents into little pockets. The easiest way is to fold up the 2 short ends and then fold the long end all the way over the top.
7. Bake according to directions on crescents.