* 2 small or 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
* 1 container Pillsbury pizza dough
* Appx 1 cup jarred alfredo sauce
* Minced garlic to taste (or just use garlic flavor alfredo sauce)
* Bacon bits
* Shredded parmesan and/or mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven according to pizza dough directions. Put plain pizza dough on pan and put in oven for appx 5 minutes, and take out.
2. Mix alfredo sauce w/ minced garlic (if desired) and then pour onto pizza dough and spread evenly.
3. Arrange chicken pieces over dough.
4. Sprinkle bacon bits over pizza.
5. Sprinkle cheese(s) on top.
6. Bake in oven according to pizza dough directions or until crust looks done.