Ingredients (I halved, but full recipe is below)
* 3 pounds small (2-inch) potatoes, your choice of variety
* 1/4 cup red onion, chopped (I omitted)
* 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
* 1 cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup yogurt)
* 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (I used dried)
* 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (I omitted)
* 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Boil the potatoes until fork tender, cool them to room temperature and quarter them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and fold over the potatoes.
3. Adjust seasoning to taste and either serve immediately or refrigerate.