Wednesday, December 1, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Photo Cards!

Hi readers... I almost forgot my password to log into my blog... yes, it's been that long. But I couldn't pass up this opportunity to share this post with you about Shutterfly.

I'll be honest - I've never used Shutterfly in the past. But after browsing through their site, I am totally hooked. They have so many beautiful Christmas photo cards to choose from (how will I ever choose just one?) In fact, they have over 800 designs. With 800 cards to choose from, there's pretty much something for everyone.

Here are a few of my favorite
Christmas photo cards:

In addition to Christmas cards, they also have birthday cards, thank you notes, and much more.

So go check Shutterfly out - Christmas cards are so much fun to send out. I love receiving them from friends and family, especially photo cards that include pets and kids.

If you are a blogger, you have an opportunity to receive 50 free holiday cards. All you have to do is visit this site and follow the instructions. I promise, it's super easy.

Well, I am off to check out Shutterfly's designs and try to narrow it down to one. I hope everyone has a great holiday season!! xoxo

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I almost fell over when I saw your post, so exciting! I hope you will be back with more delicious recipes to share, it's been soooo long!