* 16 oz cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
* 12 oz Frank's buffalo sauce
* 8 oz Ranch dressing
* 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (we used Mexican blend)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, dressing, and buffalo sauce until well blended. Add shredded chicken and mix well.
3. Spread into a glass baking dish. Top with cheese.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. (After baking, I transferred the dip into a small crockpot to keep it warm.)
5. Serve warm with tortilla chips (scoops!) and celery.
6. Devour! Remember to breathe!!