(Measurements are approximate... just eyeball it and use what you think is good. You really can't mess this one up!)
* 1 prepared pizza crust - I used Boboli
* 1 large boneless chicken breast, cooked and cubed (or 2 small breasts)
* Appx 1 cup ranch dressing
* Appx 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (of course I used Frank's)
* Appx 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
* Appx 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust directions.
2. Put cooked chicken in bowl and cover with buffalo sauce. (Save some buffalo sauce to go on the pizza.)
3. Spread ranch dressing over pizza crust and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Add blue cheese crumbles on top. Add more buffalo sauce on top, to taste.
4. Bake in oven according to crust directions or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly (usually less than 10 min).
5. Let cool a few minutes... if you can wait that long. Enjoy!