Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-ups

I looooooove lasagna roll-ups and I love pepperoni, so I definitely needed to try this recipe. These were really good! Recipe from Taste of Home.

INGREDIENTS (I doubled the recipe below to make enough for the 2 of us)

* 3 lasagna noodles
* 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 24 slices pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)
* 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds (I used mozzarella instead)
* 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
* 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (omitted)

DIRECTIONS

1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
2. Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

No comments: