* 2 chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally 3/4 of the way through (so you can stuff the inside)
* Appx 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
* Seasoning to taste - I used some dried basil and dried parsley
* Minced garlic to taste
* 1/4 cup dried italian bread crumbs
* Spaghetti sauce to top - flavor of your choice - I used garlic herb flavor
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, seasoning, and garlic.
3. Open each chicken breast up and spread the ricotta mixture inside. Fold chicken back over to original shape. Use toothpicks to hold if needed.
4. Dip chicken in bread crumbs to coat. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add warm spaghetti sauce on top.