Saturday, August 9, 2008

Red Lobster Biscuits

If you've never had the cheddar garlic biscuits from Red Lobster, you are missing out!! I was so excited when I came across this recipe on the WC board. (Originally from Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats.) I modified it a bit to make it easier (i.e. just spreading butter on top before eating instead of mixing and drizzling). Enjoy!

Ingredients

2 cups Bisquick mix
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp cheddar and would probably double it next time.. I love cheese!)
2/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon parsley

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients until moist.
3. Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
5. Spread butter on top before eating.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are our favorite biscuits! It would probably NOT be a good thing ifI made these haha. I'm sure I'll do it anyway!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

There's only one reason why I would even be caught dead at Red Lobster... and it would be these biscuits! Looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

OMG Linds, I am so glad you posted this... I cannot wait to try those!!! Those biscuits are the only thing I DO like about Red Lobster! XOXO

Shelly said...

i freaking love these! if you don't want to bother making them, schwans has a good knock off.

great, now i am starving!