Monday, May 4, 2009

Balsamic Vinaigrette Pasta Salad

I love love love pasta, and pasta salad is no exception. This was VERY good. One of the best pasta salads I've ever had. So light and perfect for summer!

Ingredients (no measurements... use what you like!)

* Elbow macaroni pasta (or whatever small shape you want)
* Fresh basil
* Roasted red peppers
* Minced garlic
* Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
* Black pepper
* Feta cheese crumbles (I used fat free basil and tomato flavor)

Directions

1. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
2. Add pasta to bowl and combine basil, red peppers, garlic, dressing, and pepper.
3. Refrigerate overnight. Add feta crumbles before serving.

4 comments:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Mmmm mmm mmm! I can't wait to make this!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

this looks like a great, flavorful salad for the spring and summer!

Colleen said...

This looks great - I love pasta salads like this!

pay per head said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice write up. Anyways, its a Great post.