Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seasoned Feta Asapragus

After looking online at a bunch of different recipes using asparagus, I decided to just combine a bunch and make something up on my own. I had a bunch of leftover asparagus after making these roll-ups for Easter, so I needed a new way to try it. This was really good!

Ingredients

* Bunch or partial bunch asparagus
* Extra virgin olive oil
* Salt and pepper
* Kroger Grill-Time Seasoning (or whatever seasoning you'd like)
* 1 pinch red pepper flakes
* Crumbled feta cheese (I used reduced fat)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Trim asparagus and then lay flat in baking pan (I used an 8x8 pan). Drizzle olive oil and then shake pan to move oil around so that it covers most of the asparagus.
3. Sprinkle the last 4 ingredients over asparagus, as much as you'd like.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for appx 12-15 minutes.

I cut them up and mixed in with some brown rice. Yum!

2 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Ooh - I love the feta added!

Mrs.CFH2 said...

OOOOOoooo a new layout! Are these the ones Keith tried?